To be eligible to pick up a BP Team packet, and ride with Team BP in the 2017 BP MS 150, each rider must meet the following requirements:
1. Register with the NMSS: Each rider must first register for the BP MS 150 with the National MS Society prior to registering with Team BP on this site. Be sure to select "Team BP" on the NMSS site. Please register with the same name on each site (e.g., do not use "Kathleen" on one site and "Kathy" on the other).
2. Register with Team BP on the next page: These are two separate registrations that BOTH must be completed. Please register with the same name to avoid confusion.
3. Waivers: Each rider must complete both the NMSS and the Team BP online waivers. All waivers for riders under the age of 18 as of April 25, 2017 must be notarized. Please scan and email notarized Team BP waivers to Robyn.Whiteford@bp.com. Original notarized NMSS waivers must be TURNED IN at packet pickup.
4. Safety clinic: Each rider must have completed a hands-on safety clinic in 2015, 2016 or in 2017 prior to packet pickup. Clinics will be held on Saturdays and Sundays.
5. Safe Cycling Challenge: Each rider must complete the online Safe Cycling Challenge Quiz. A link will be sent in the Team Captain Update emails.
6. Minimum fundraising: Each rider must raise a MINIMUM of $500. NEW: The NMSS requires this minimum be met PRIOR to packet pick-up.
7. NMSS age requirement: Riders must be age 12 or older as of Saturday, April 29, 2017.
8. Ready2Roll Training Series: Riders who choose to participate in the Ready2Roll Training Series and do not fulfill their volunteer responsibility for the training series will not be allowed to ride with Team BP in 2017. Participation in the series is strictly voluntary and any fees are the rider's responsibility.
Dates & Location: Thursday, April 6, 2017 in Westlake 1 Building and Friday, April 28, 2017 at BP's Helios Building. These are the only dates to pick up Team BP jerseys, Team BP wristbands and guest wristbands.
Delegate: Someone may pick up your packet for you, provided that you have met all requirements above.
No mail: Ride packets cannot be mailed or otherwise delivered to participants.